BioStore Identity Management is a comprehensive identity and access management solution. It provides a simple, yet smart, identity framework that leverages your existing IT assets to reduce costs and ensure compliance.
With BioStore Identity Management, you can make sure your organisation has the most up-to-date user identity information. You always retain control at the business level by managing, provisioning, and de-provisioning of identities both on a local system, and through a cloud extension. Its streamlined user administration and processes helps organisations reduce costs, increase productivity and security, and be GDPR compliant.
BioStore’s Identity Management capabilities help to efficiently provide appropriate access permissions so users can do their job. Assigning user permissions only to properly authorised resources is a proven method to help reduce compliance violations.
- No more registering users into several systems
- No more out-of-sync databases
- No more running round the building to deactivate a user in several different applications
- Make access to the building and to sensitive documents secure
- Reduced security risk and auditing costs. The system holds the record for all access changes and approvals
- Improved accuracy and reduced costs associated with the provisioning, and de-provisioning of user access
- Integrates with all leading Management Information Systems
- Use a combination of cards, biometrics and PIN’s
- Satisfy GDPR compliance and audit requirements
- Automate user provisioning to any system or application
- Set rules for all non-privileged and privileged users
- Provide auditors with detailed, real-time reports
- Multi-factor Authentication
BioStore has been developing identity management technologies since 2005, providing high quality, secure, systems for organisations that make it easy to manage – via one secure central database – all the various software applications in use. Users only need one secure authentication on the identity management system to access a range of applications.
Attendance & Registration
BioStore Identity Management, through the use of biometrics, smartcards, Pins or Passwords can be used to accurately record attendance. Students or employees can simply register their attendance with nothing more than a quick scan or Pin entry using the overall identity management system to seamlessly and easily record attendance and access other services.
Password Manager eliminates the burden of requesting replacement passwords or PINs. Any user who is registered in BioStore’s Identity Management via biometrics, smartcards or PIN, and who forgets a password, can use one of the Password Manager enabled devices to retrieve their password.
Card Management, Design & Print
BioStore provides a complete range of features and functions to produce, manage and maintain all smart cards across a site, linking to all the systems for a single point of administration.
MORE IN THIS SECTION:
“The pupils can efficiently use the library, have their lunch and register for every lesson using the central biometric database with huge reduction in staff time and possibility of human error.”
– Joyce Gibson, Whitburn Church of England School