BioStore has been developing identity management technologies since 2005, providing high quality, secure systems for schools and businesses, making it easy to manage the various software applications in use through one secure central database.
Many of the day-to-day administrative tasks for the applications in an organisation can be easily accessed in one place, simplifying processes and reducing human error.
Use BioStore’s IDManager to create and print new or replacement smart cards, enrol biometrics or add and remove permissions for individuals and groups.
Identity Management delivers a number of key benefits:
- BioStore’s IDManager integrates with all leading Management Information Systems
- No more registering each person into more than one system
- No more out-of-sync databases
- No more running round the building to deactivate a user in several different applications
- Use a combination of cards, biometrics and PIN’s
- Reduce queuing times
- Make access to the building and to sensitive documents more secure
- BioStore integrates with a range of leading suppliers
Attendance & Registration
Any user who is registered in BioStore’s IDManager, via biometrics or smart card, can use the E-Registration Client application connected to BioStore. A finger scanner or card reader is used in conjunction with the Client, so that users can identify themselves using their BioStore credentials. BioStore’s E-Registration then sets the status for the user as either registered in or out.
Password Manager eliminates the burden of requesting replacement passwords or PINs. Any user who is registered in BioStore’s IDManager via biometrics, smart card or PIN, and who forgets a password, can approach one of the Password Manager devices.
Card Management, Design & Print
BioStore provides a complete range of features and functions to produce, manage and maintain all smart cards across a site, linking to all the systems for a single point of administration.
MORE IN THIS SECTION:
“The pupils can efficiently use the library, have their lunch and register for every lesson using the central biometric database with huge reduction in staff time and possibility of human error.”
– Joyce Gibson, Whitburn Church of England School