Cashless Vending using FasTrak’s Cashless Catering solution provides a unique opportunity for any school or organisation to expand their existing catering solution. Staff in the workplace or students at school can benefit from using funds already in their online account to purchase items from the cashless vending machines. FasTrak can retro-fit existing vending machines to accept cashless payments.
As FasTrak is integrated with BioStore’s Identity Management solution, all a user needs to authenticate a purchase is either a smart ID card or biometrics to use the site’s vending machines. This could be the same ID used to authenticate other products and services around the school or office such as the canteen, or building access.
The FasTrak Cashless Vending solution is particularly effective in schools
Pupils can take advantage of the food on offer at school without any intervention or permission from staff. Students can only buy for themselves and not for other students too. Furthermore, the system can fully integrate with Free School Meal schemes.
Upgrade existing vending machines to accept cashless payments
Installing FasTrak Cashless Vending does not require replacing existing vending machines. BioStore can integrate its ID touch-points with machines already installed in your school or workplace. Adding an ID touch-point then allows for purchases on the vending machine to be made using the same ID or biometric used in the cafeteria. BioStore offers a fantastic upgrade to your vending machines without the cost of entirely replacing them.
- Each FasTrak-controlled vending machine can be configured individually
- Vending machine access with no hassle – literally right at user’s fingertips
- Configure the way user balances are displayed – choose to display customers’ total cash balances with or without Free School Meal allowances
- Free School Meal students seamlessly catered for
- Pupils without the assistance of any staff can get access to snacks – while maintaining a cash-free site
- Keep your site completely cashless